28-2 & 28-M, Jalan PJU 5/21,
The Strand, Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810
|Performance / Recording||Monday- Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday|
|First 4 hours||RM420||RM500|
|Rehearsal||Monday- Friday||Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday|
|First 4 hours||RM260||RM300|
Additional Fees (available upon request)
Roland C-30 Digital Harpsichord: RM100
Tuning of Grand Piano: RM300
Tuning of Upright Piano: RM150
Please take note of the following hours when the venue is occupied by Yin Qi’s ministries and, therefore, likely not available for hire:
Deposit and Fee:
- A deposit of 50% of total venue hire fee shall be paid within 3 days from the date of notification of approval. If the deposit is not paid within the stipulated time, the notification of approval shall be void.
- In the event of a request for cancellation or change of the date of hiring by the Hirer, the deposit shall not be refunded.
- The deposit shall not form part of the venue hiring fee.
- The Hirer shall pay the total venue hiring fee not less than 3 days before the date of hiring. If the venue hiring fee is not paid within the stipulated time, the Management has the right to rehire the venue to other Hirers.
- The deposit shall be refunded without interest to the Hirer within 7 days after the date of hiring. The Hirer is liable to deduction charges from deposit or compensation for any damages to the venue’s property equipment or building.
Rules and Regulations:
- All hire includes use of Grand Piano, Air-conditioning, Lighting, and Chairs.
- All hire request are subject to the Management’s decision. Approval or rejection of the application shall be final and no reason shall be given to said decision.
- Hiring period shall be within 10am-10pm only.
- The Hirer shall not be allowed to use the mezzanine floor.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the disposal of all rubbish inside the facility and shall in any event after use, return the venue to the Management in a good condition and as clean as before hiring.
- The Hirer shall only use the venue for the purposes stated in the application.
- The Hirer shall not transfer the hiring nor sublet the premises or any part thereof.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for all damages to the premises and to any property of the Hall occurring during the period of hiring or while persons are entering and leaving the Hail pursuant to the hire, however and by whomsoever caused.
- The Hirer shall not permit or suffer any drunkenness or immoral or disorderly conduct in the Hall.
- The Management shall not be responsible for the safety of the Hirer’s properties.
- The Management is not liable for any injury, death, loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Hirer or any other persons during the period of hiring due to whatsoever reasons or causes.
- The Management may at any time terminate the agreement by giving oral or written notice to the Hirer, in which event the Hirer may apply to be refunded part or the whole amount the fees and the Management will decide accordingly. The loss and damage resulted from the termination of hiring shall be the sole responsibilities of the Hirer.